Apply United States Visa not an ESTA

At what point must I obtain a Visa to Travel to the United States

If you plan to touch ground in the United States on board a non-signatory air carrier.

If you plan to visit the United States for more than 90 days.

If you believe issues of a forbidden nature of the Immigration and Nationality Act § 212(a) apply to you, you should apply for a nonimmigrant visa before heading to the United States.

If you are visiting the United States for a reason other than tourism or business.