Have a question? Contact us: +44 2036082736

Countries list in ESTA Application.

If you cannot locate your country of issue in the drop-down menu, ensure you are selecting the right country. Your "Country of Issue" is the same as your "Country of Citizenship". Case in point, if you are a native of the United Kingdom, however, are receiving your identification from the UK Consulate in Hong Kong, the UK is your country of issue. The UK Consulate may be situated in Hong Kong, but Hong Kong is not the country issuing you the identification.

One other thing, If you cannot find the name of your country of issuance or the country of citizenship, you most likely should not be applying for ESTA. Only nationals of countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) should apply for ESTA.

If you have dual citizenship and have enrolled with ESTA, you should utilize your VWP-qualified passport when boarding the plane and when you arrive in the U.S. If both your countries of citizenship are VWP-qualified, then we strongly suggest you choose the one that is guaranteed for the purpose of travelling to the U.S. What's more, utilize that country’s visa each time you travel. One individual with two distinctive ESTA approvals causes problems which may delay your travel.

If you are a subject of the U.S. or of a VWP nation, do not apply for an ESTA. One of the prerequisites of being a naturalised U.S. citizen is that you apply for, and use, a U.S. passport for your travels. While we understand that sometimes naturalised U.S. natives use their other nation's passport to travel, our desire is that you will use the U.S. passport to travel from another country to the U.S. for both purposes of travel, leaving the remote nation and arriving in the U.S.

In the event that you have a genuine crisis, and can't acquire a U.S. Identification before your travel, and only have a VWP-qualified passport, you will need to apply through ESTA using that visa to travel to the U.S. At the point when arriving in the U.S. at the airplane terminal using an outside travel permit, you will need to join the non-citizen line.