Have a question? Contact us: +44 2036082736

Under what circumstances should I apply for a VISA instead of an ESTA

If you intend to arrive in the United States aboard a non-signatory air carrier.

If you intend to visit the United States for more than 90 days.

If you believe any grounds of inadmissibility of the Immigration and Nationality Act § 212(a) apply to you, you should apply for a nonimmigrant visa before travelling to the United States.

If you are travelling to the United States for a purpose other than short-term tourism or business.

Want to know more about USA ESTA?

Call as at +44 2036082736